Celebrate!
the glimmers of light, the small moments, the warm remembrances
Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Eye Rolling Runs in the Family
1 comment:
Rachel
said...
Classic!
June 13, 2007 at 12:00 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Beanie
View my complete profile
Just Finished Reading
I loved Kite Runner and have looked forward to the publication of this book. I don't know when I read it, but I drank it like water in the desert.
Currently Reading in 5 Volumes
We are trying to get ready to stay in England this summer.
Currently Rereading
I am always reading several books at once. My end table is full.
New Favorite Movie
Miss Potter: I love her whimsy and richly furnished inner life.
Piano
The keys start to look foreign when I play in front of others.
"Only in New York"
She is a bluesy belter here.
Muzzy and Millie
"I could have lived on green glass."
Muzzy
Mariah surrounded by Muzzy's boys.
Blog Archive
►
2008
(16)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
▼
2007
(29)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
▼
June
(10)
Waiting for Pictures
Hey, Mariah. Why Can't You Ever Let Your Hair Down?
No title
Happy Wedding Day!
Eye Rolling Runs in the Family
M'Lynn is None too Happy
Really, Shelby
Steel Magnolia Pix of Mariah
Checking my Family's Blogs
Two Plays, Two Days
►
May
(14)
1 comment:
Classic!
Post a Comment